On the off chance that you move or choose to live in the UK, and need a property for your lasting use, the best activity is to exchange these venture properties and get an 'own utilization' property in your ideal area. We can assist you in doing this. Meanwhile, your assets would have developed at a decent rate. Another choice is to lease an "own utilization" property and utilize the rental salary from your speculation properties to pay for it.